One Smile At A Time Card
Hey all...sharing this cute little card I made using Oak Tree Stamps New Chibi Girl set & Layered Blossoms Set, along with DCWV 's Watercolor Stack....I love it. Full list of supplies at the bottom.
I love all the combo of the colors in the DCWV Watercolor Stack.
I also used DCWV's Double Sided Card Stock Stack.
Both available at JoAnns.
This little Chibi Girl was colored in using Copics & Windsor Newton White Blending Marker.The flower & Leaf were stamped out using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
Isn't she adorable...I love those lashes.
- Oak Tree Stamps Chibi Girl Stamp set
- Oak Tree Stamps Layered Lilacs Stamp Set
- DCWV Watercolor Stack
- DCWV Double Sided Cardstock Stack
- Copics sorry forgot to write down the colors.
- Windsor Newton White Blender #163
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (or any double sided tape)
- Foam Dots or Squares
- Glue Dots Brand Glue Dots
- Paper Cutter
- EK Tools Cutter Bee Scissors