Monique here Sharing my Oak Tree Stamps Design Team Project.
I made this cute little shaker card using the Baby Bumps Stamp set.
It was a simple design but I wanted it to be a Modern Geometric fun boy design.
I love how all the colors came together.
I love that it comes with with two babies & a mom to be & a bunch of accessories.
How cute is that elephant!
Made these two little bits into dimensional (layered) stickers.
You can see how that was done here.
My favorite are all these tiny little stamps that can be put on the onesie.
Or punched out like I did below using a small circle punch.
Teenie Tiny Cuteness
Ingredients in this card:
- Oak Tree Stamps Baby Bumps Stamp Set
- DCWV Honey Chic paper pad
- Brutus Monroe-
- Detail Ink in Raven
- Premium chalk inks in Suede, Locomotive & Stargazer Ink pads
- Recollections- Washi & Iridescent Glitter Shapes
- Faber Pitt Brush Artist Pen- #154
- Gold Gel Pen-Target Dollar spot
- Copic Sketch Markers