My Little Glitter Bat
- Used Hello Kitty Cart
- Black & a purplish glitter paper from target. They are only $1 for two sheets & cut great.
- Basic black card stock for the backing
- Very important to use a quick dry glue like Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive when gluing together glitter paper. Also put a book or something on top of it while it drys a little or the pieces pop off.
My Distressed Fence with a crow.
- Happy Hauntings Cartridge
- Black card stock for the base
- Dark Brown DCWV Card stock-Fence
- And DCWV Dark Green textured Card stock-Grass
- Tim Holtz-Distress Crackle Paint in Tarnished Brass
- Tim Holtz-Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain & Weathered wood
- Cut the fence twice So you have a strong backing
- Glue the two fence pieces together ( i offset the two pieces a little to give it a little dimension)
- Cut the grass once & the Bird once.
- Paint on the crackle paint. The thicker the deeper the crackle for a brushed look thin layer
- also I found a cool affect by accident. If you put on a thin line of glue with a Zig Two Way Glue Pen glue along the fence vertically it gives and even better effect of an old fence.
- Let the paint dry
- While waiting on the paint to dry go over the grass piece with the Peeled Paint Distress ink to give it dimension
- Once the paint is dry go over the fence with the Walnut stain & Weathered Wood Distress inks. Rub them in a little till you get your desired look. The ink takes a little longer to dry because of the paint so be careful.
- Last glue on the grass and the bird piece.