Oh my gosh I am so happy to share my first official Oak Tree Stamps Design Team Project.
I made a couple of adorable Valentine Cards to give my Children.
It's was really easy to make the cards incredibly cute since I was using the most adorable stamps set by Oak Tree Stamps called Puppy Love
How cute is this set....seriously!
So this card was made into this super cute little shaker card using this cute little puppy from the stamp set & the I woof you stamp also from the set. The card base & shaker capsule are from Jillibean Soup's Shaped Shaker collection. The heart paper is from Crate Papers Hello Love paper pad. The Glitter Shapes are from Recollections as well as the gold washi tape.
Just a tip all but the stamp set are available from Michaels and at great prices right now. The stamp set is exclusively sold on www.oaktreestamps.com for now.
|Inside of Card|
My Second card, also a shaker card.
This one also uses the same two stamps from Puppy Love by Oak Tree Stamps.
It also uses the card base from Jillibean soup.
Both cards are colored using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Colors are listed below.
Only extras used on this are are the ribbon which was from the Michaels $1.00 ribbon bin & the Plastic window is from EK Tools.
The Following can all be found at Michaels.
- Jillibean Soup Shaped Shakers pre-cut Circle window card base (Hurry these went on clearance) 729632166983
- Jillibean Soup Shaped Shakers Large Circle Shaker piece (also on clearance) 729632167157
- Ek Tools Adhesive acetate windows 015586795998
- Recollections Iridescent Glitter Shapes 403789
- Any watercolor paper pad.
- Craft Smart Ribbon 220957
- Recollections Gold Washi Tape
- Crate Paper Hello Love Paper Pad 854196803576 (this is a Hot Buy Pad People!)
- Pop dots
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- Orange Marmalade
- Walnut Stain
- Dusty Concord
- Antique Linen
- Spun Sugar
- Water Brush or Thin paint Brush