Witches Brew Altered Spools

Here is a another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose.
The project was to alter some thread spools.

I used three kinds of spools.
one was just a tiny wood spool from Michaels, the middle sized spool was a used up plastic spool and the large spool is a vintage spool my mom had from a yard sale haul she got a while back.

I love all the papers that come in this kit. There are also tags and other bits and pieces.

I used black chalk paint for the spools and a few flowers I had around.
I love the little skull head I got last year from Michaels. 
I also added some pretty trim from my stash, and a couple of decorative pins I made last year.

I really love how the tall spool had a little sticker on it already, so I was careful not to cover it with the paint.


Comments

Popular Posts