Distressed Train Card
Remember to enter My 100th Post Giveaway here.
A very distressed Train Card I created for The Crafters Cafe Thursday Tools & Techniques Challenge. Join us every Mon-Fri every week for a new challenge.
I used Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Embossing Powder In Vintage Photo on the Patterned Paper Edges to give it a really nice rusty rough edge.
I roughed up the edges and inked them with Brown Martha Stewart Ink.
The image is from The Stamping Boutique "Train Tracks".
Total List of Supplies:
- Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Distress Embossing Powder
- Off White texture Card Stock from Bazzil
- Pattered Paper- "Antiquities" Stack from G.C.D Studios-
- Ribbon from stash
- Button Grommets from Stash
- Image- The Stamping Boutique "Train Tracks"
- Colored with Prisma Color Pencils
- Pop Dots-Dollar Tree
- Ink-Martha Stewart-Brown