Jinger Adam's Design Team Call
So I am submitting my work for the ever talented Jinger Adam's Design Team.
She is coming out with new products of her very own...yeah! Can't wait to see what she comes out with.
Well hopefully my plan of waiting till the very end so I can be remembered works and not in a bad way...lol.
Also I needed a cute center piece for my dining room table. And the other day I found these great Sunflowers at the market.
And since I am always collecting jars with the help of my mother I came up with this little idea below.
- Cricut Cartridges used
- Paper dolls dress up-boarder grass
- Paper dolls & Everyday-boarder grass
- Cricut craft room basics-sclop square
- Freshly Picked-Every other cut on there...lol
- Recollections Printed Papers 24 sheet-188302 (no name)
- Recollections-My Favorite Things Paper Pad
- Stickers-K & Company Sweet Nectar Pillow Stickers
- Twine-My Mind's Eye-Miss Caroline Howdy Doody "Like" Twine
- Saved Spaghetti Sauce Jars