I just made this card for my cousin that had her baby on Friday yes on April 1st.
I love the way it turned out.
She well had an 8lb baby girl.
|Front Less shine...you can see where the glittery parts are below|
I made it with a few pieces from a Mystery challenge from the Cafe Mom group Creative Station. Basically someone sends you a mystery item or items and you have to use them in a project...i was a dummy head and forgot to take a picture of the items before I altered them though...I will try and get a picture from someone else
But the items were the little flower on the top of the card. It was a little blue flower no pearl. The stamped image of the pram. I added the paisly bits. the patterned paper behind the pram Which was white and green I alterned it. And a little blue button you see on the right side of the inside of the card.
From a Martha Stewart Scrapbook Kit called Blue Elegant I got the following.
- Peachy Pink textured Card Stock
- Patterned Paper from the DCWV Once Upon A Time Stack
- Stickers from the DCWV Once Upon A Time Stack
- Patterned paper from my Mystery Challenge
- Stamped Image is from my mystery item challenge
- Flower & button is from the Mystery Item challenge as well.
- Pink Pearls from $1 bin at Jo Anns
- Duck EK Success Punch
- Rose Ribbon-Green From my local Scrappy Store
Which by the way is a 700 piece kit I for 5.99 at ross. It includes a nice 12 x12 album.
- A frame, journal spot, the eyelet paper for the envelope. and the letters.
|Here it is with different lighting so you can see some of the shiney parts.|
|And the envelope.|
Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.